Our members enjoy a wide range of career enhancing benefits at every stage of the journey towards the top echelons of clinical measurement science. Whatever stage of career, IICMP provides support, mentorship and a collective voice enabling our members to progress not only their own journey, but the science itself.
- The ONLY representative voice to the HSE & Department of Health
- Access to member only CPD Portfolio, Resources and support
- Reduced Rates at Conferences, Lectures, Training, Webinars and IICMP Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Events
- Invitation to the Annual IICMP Conference
- Invitation to IICMP Annual AGM.
- Access to training grants and bursary funding
- Professional advice and support from IICMP Executive and Professional Development & Education Manager to maintain standards of practice and education
- Access to the latest job vacancies
These members shall be all persons who hold the recognised Irish Qualifications or a deemed equivalent qualification by the IICMP to work as a Clinical Measurement Physiologist in Ireland and whose primary role of employment is as a Clinical Measurement Physiologist. Full membership shall allow the member to hold office on the Board of Directors and to vote.
These members shall be all persons who hold the recognised Irish Qualifications or a deemed equivalent qualification by the IICMP to work as a Clinical Measurement Physiologist in Ireland, but who are not primarily employed in a Clinical Measurement role. They are engaged in the wider field of Clinical Measurement. Affiliate member shall not be eligible to hold office on the Executive Board or to vote.
Open to all students studying the approved academic programmes in Ireland which prepare students for a career in Clinical Measurement Physiology.
Honorary Members (no membership fee required)
These members shall be persons whom the Board of Directors select in recognition of their contribution and support to the Institute. Honorary members shall not be eligible to hold office on the Board of Directors or to vote. However an Honorary member may also be eligible to hold Full membership and as such is eligible to hold office and to vote.