Please Note: The qualification criteria (outlined in the job spec/description) must be in line with the IICMP recruitment eligibility criteria as outlined below:
We help you reach job seekers through:
- Job promotion via our social media platforms
- Email IICMP members directly
- Adverts will be individually placed in the ‘Jobs’ section of our website www.iicmp.ie (3 months period)
The IICMP Board reserve the right to decline any advertisement which they deem is not in line with the below criterion. All decisions of the Board are final.
€350.00 (Non Public Funded Bodies)
€250.00 (Public Funded Bodies)
TWO SEPARATE PAYMENT FORMS BELOW. PLEASE ENSURE YOU COMPLETE THE CORRECT FORM
Form 1 – €350.00 (Non Public Funded Bodies)
Advertise jobs with us
Advertise jobs with us - Publicly Funded Body
The qualification criteria (outlined in the job spec/description) must be in line with the IICMP recruitment eligibility criteria as outlined below;
Essential Statutory Qualifications & Experience:
- Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement from Technology University Dublin or Dublin Institute of Technology.
- Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurements Physiology (IICMP).
Or if qualified in or prior to 2005
- (a) Possess the Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) from Dublin Institute of Technology
- (b) Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Physiology (IICMP).