National HSCP Office – Programme of Funding Opportunities for HSCPs
The National HSCP Office is delighted to be able to fund the following professional development opportunities for HSCPs. There are only a limited number of places available on each course so please follow the below instructions carefully:
1. Please apply for one funding opportunity only.
2. Please note the application deadline, and ensure you have submitted your application to the National HSCP Office by 5pm on that date. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline has passed.
3. Please complete the National HSCP Office Professional Development Funding Application Form that was attached to this email and return it to HSCP.NationalOffice@hse.ie. Please put the title of the course you are applying for as the subject header of the email when submitting your application.
4. Please ensure to check that you meet the eligibility requirements of the course you are applying for – a link to each course is provided below.
5. Applicants will be notified of the outcome as soon as is possible after submission. The date will vary depending on the academic deadlines for the course in question. NB: please note there is a very short application timeline for 7 of the courses below due to the academic deadline of 31st July. Apologies for the short turnaround time, but this was unavoidable if places on the course are to be funded.
(Please note: the below list of courses is subject to change depending on availability within the individual HEIs)