Evolving Leadership Qualities in my Role
Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapist Event open to IICMP Members.
Please note that the ISCP have a cancellation policy for all CPD events, as follows: Greater than 3 weeks -Full refund; Less than 3 weeks -50% refund unless place filled; Less than 2 weeks -No refund unless place filled; Less than 48 hours -No refund
|Presenter Details||The Webinar will be delivered by Jo Irwin, Director of i4 Training. She is an independent communications expert with over 25 years’ experience of working with groups within the health service and medical training bodies to deliver training and communications development sessions.|
|How to Book||Book Online|
|Contact Person||Clare Grimes Dooley|
|Date||23 Nov 2023 10:30 – 23 Nov 2023 13:30|
Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence, and, making sure that impact lasts in your absence.
- We all have the potential to develop as leaders within our organisation. One key consideration is knowing when to lead and when to follow.
- The session will cover practical considerations to maximise levels of engagement along with the soft skills required to effectively add value as a clinical leader. It will highlight the need for behaviour to be underpinned by the core values of Care, Compassion, Trust and Learning.
- Delivered online, the session will draw on the experience of the facilitator, who has been delivering training within the healthcare environment for over 25 years.
During the 3-hour online webinar, delegates will;
- Reflect on the ability to know when to lead and when to follow as they develop in their roles as clinical leaders at work.
- Learn practical ways to engage others using motivational language patterns. These will be beneficial for 1:1 conversations and when giving presentations.
- Use the 4MAT model to draft a communication that could be used times of change to engage staff with the process.
- Discuss the relevance of clarifying both individual and team values.