We are not currently accepting applications for Recognition of Qualification as the service has been temporarily suspended.
IS YOUR QUALIFICATION EQUIVALENT TO PRACTICE IN IRELAND?
International qualified Clinical Measurement Physiologists’ can apply for Recognition of their Qualifications to work in Ireland through the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Physiology (IICMP)
BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR RECOGNITION OF YOUR QUALIFICATION TO THE IICMP OR APPLY FOR A CLINICAL MEASUREMENT POST IN IRELAND, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE CURRENTLY ACCEPTED QUALIFICASITONS BELOW.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement from Technology University Dublin or Dublin Institute of Technology.
- Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurements Physiology (IICMP).
Or if qualified in or prior to 2005
- (a) Possess the Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) from Dublin Institute of Technology
- (b) Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Physiology (IICMP).
Recognition of qualification applications are assessed against the below current recognised qualifications for Clinical Measurement Physiologists in Ireland. Please review the Irish programme below.
RECOGNITION OF QUALIFICATION APPLICATION
Please note that the process usually takes 4 months. This period may be extended due to the volume of applications. Do not send original documents – only certified copies will be accepted. IICMP will not be held liable for loss or damage to original documents. Incomplete applications, missing documents or omitted fees will result in your application being delayed or paused.
An equivalent outcome of an application is not guaranteed, therefore you are strongly advised not to make work, travel or other arrangement which depends upon you qualification being recognised by the IICMP.
Please send any emails in relation to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org only
Read the Recognition of Qualification Application Form, FAQ and the Transcript Descriptor (outlined below)
Please ensure you fully understand the application process and what information is required before submitting your application.
Complete the Recognition of Qualification application form and submit along with your Supporting Documentation and Academic Transcript
(Note: The application form contains further instruction as to these supporting documents.)
Once your payment of €410 has been made, you will receive a ‘ROQ Information Letter’ from IICMP – please ensure you read, sign and return the signed ‘ROQ Information Letter’ to IICMP before submitting your ROQ Application.
- Please ensure you read the below FAQ’s and Academic Transcript Module Descriptor (outlined below) – failure to do so may delay your application being processed.
- Failure to submit all the required information in both hard and soft copy, as outlined in the application form checklist and the FAQ document will result in your application being paused.
- An additional administration fee of €150 will be charged, should we need to formally write to you and provide further guidance to support your ROQ application.
- Recognition of Qualification Application Fee is not refundable*
- ROQ Applications will not be sent to the Assessment Team for review until payment has been received.
- All successful applications who are award ROQ will be granted free IICMP Membership for 2023
ROQ Payment Fee – €410 (Pay via the form below)
If you are unable to make payment via Paypal, please email email@example.com to arrange an alternative method option.