Senior Respiratory Physiologist & Basic Grade Respiratory Physiologist
Overall Purpose of Job & Responsibilities & Deliverables
To participate in the performance of diagnostic testing of the respiratory system and sleep quality of patients with a view to aiding in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary and sleep disorders.
– Minimum of three years relevant post qualification experience required.
– Good general knowledge of respiratory testing and sleep testing.
– Good organisational and time management skills.
– Proactive approach to quality control and service improvements.
– Paediatric experience is desirable but not essential
BSc in Clinical Measurement from Technology University Dublin or Dublin Institute of Technology.
OrEquivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurements Physiology (IICMP).
Or if qualified in or prior to 2005
(a) Possess the Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) from Dublin Institute of Technology
(b) Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Physiology (IICMP).