Vice Chair – Respiratory Executive
Chief Respiratory & Sleep Physiologist
– BSc Clinical Measurement Science
– IARS professional exam
– Over 15 years experience in Respiratory and sleep physiology.
– Respiratory physiologist representative on the Irish Thoracic Society
– Orla’s is particularly Interests lie in the areas of Sleep physiology and disordered breathing, ILD, post covid Respiratory physiology
– Orla’s is the Respiratory physiologist representative on the Irish Thoracic Society
Physiologist representative on the acute post covid HSE working group
– Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Physiology (IICMP)
– Irish Thoracic Society
– Irish Sleep Society
– European Respiratory Society
Orla volunteers with the local GAA club – coaching underage boys and girls teams.