Julie O Neill, GI Physiologist, GI function lab, Mercy University Hospital, Cork.
- Certificate of Competency as an Lower GI Clinical Measurement Physiologist
- Certificate of Competency as an Upper GI Clinical Measurement Physiologist
- PhD Renal Physiology, College of Medicine and health, University College Cork, Ireland.
- BSc Physiology, College of Medicine and health, University College Cork, Ireland.
Areas of interest:
Gastro-oesophageal reflux, dysphagia, disorders of defaecation
Publications and quality improvement projects:
1. Judge C , Tighe D, Barry L, O’Neill J, Wong J, Shahin A, Moran N, Stack R, Hussey, M, Breslin N, O’Connor A, Ryan B, Buckley M, McNamara D (2019) Predictingpathology on small bowel capsule endoscopy: a good fit. Endosc Int Open.
2. O’Grady J, Judge C, O’Neill J, Kaar A, Quinlivan L, O’Connell S, Buckley M (2021) Treating and managing patients with defaecatory disorders remotely during the COVID pandemic. Quality Improvement Day, Mercy University Hospital Cork.
3. Nwaezeigwe M, Quinlivan L, O’Neill J, Kaar A, O’Grady J, Buckley M. (2021) Pillcam ESO Capsule, an Alternative Diagnostic Tool During The Covid-19 Pandemic. First Irish Experience. Endoscopy; 53(S 01):S128-S129