IICMP Communications Officer & Neurophysiology Chair
Aimee Byrne Senior Neuro-Physiologist – Beaumont Hospital Neurophysiology Department.
BSc in Clinical Measurement Science – DIT.
- EEG T. Certification – ABRET Neurodiagnostic Credentialing and accreditation.
- Senior Neuro-Physiologist at Beaumont Hospital.
- Band 7 Neuro-Physiologist at the Queen Square Telemetry Unit, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London.
- During a 2 year career break abroad, worked for Statistics New Zealand within Content and Customer Relations; as well as a Financial Services Corporation within the Incident Review Programme.
- Video EEG Telemetry including Invasive EEG monitoring.
- Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring.
- Practice Education.
ASET – The Neurodiagnostic Society
Completed ASET courses in the following;
- Fundamentals of Neuroanatomy.
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring in Spine Surgery.
- Diseases of the peripheral nervous system.
- Technical Aspects of Upper and Lower Extremity NCS.
Sailing, Scuba Diving and Painting.